Sign up and get a free eBook!
Mahamudra: The Moonlight - Quintessence of Mind and Med
Trade Paperback. Price may vary by retailer. Add to Cart Add to Cart. Table of Contents Rave and Reviews. About The Book. About The Author.
Mahamudra : The Moonlight - Quintessence of Mind and Meditation [Paperback]
Dakpo Tashi Namgyal. Product Details.
Raves and Reviews. Resources and Downloads. Get a FREE e-book by joining our mailing list today! Thank you for signing up, fellow book lover! See More Categories.
Download a free 20-minute ‘Living Spirit’ Meditation with Ram Dass
Your First Name. This classic guide was composed in the sixteenth century by an eminent lama of the Kagyu school and is so comprehensive and practical that it is still widely used today as a manual. Divided into two major sections, it presents first the common approach and then the mahamudra approach to tranquility shamatha and insight vipashyana meditation.
Translators Notes. Sources Cited In Mahamudra. Suggested Reading. During his later years he served as chief abbot of Daklha Gampo in southern Tibet.pierreducalvet.ca/220058.php
Mahamudra: The Quintessence of Mind and Meditation
Lobsang P. Lhalungpa was born in Lhasa, Tibet. From until , he was a monk-official in the service of His Holiness the Dalai Lama and of the Tibetan government. He established the first Tibetan-language program of All India Radio and dedicated his life to the promotion and preservation of Tibet's rich spiritual and cultural tradition. He authored Tibet: The Sacred Realm.
- Swearing: A Social History of Foul Language, Oaths and Profanity in English.
- See a Problem?.
- In Praise of Mahamudra: Takpo Tashi Namgyal.
He lived in Santa Fe, New Mexico, for many years before his death in He frequently describes himself as a simple Buddhist monk. Born in northeastern Tibet in , he was as a toddler recognized as the incarnation of the Thirteenth Dalai Lama and brought to Tibet's capital, Lhasa. In , Mao Zedong's Communist forces made their first incursions into eastern Tibet, shortly after which the young Dalai Lama assumed the political leadership of his country. He passed his scholastic examinations with honors at the Great Prayer Festival in Lhasa in , the same year Chinese forces occupied the city, forcing His Holiness to escape to India.
- Mahamudra: The Moonlight -- Quintessence of Mind and Meditation by Dakpo Tashi Namgyal;
- Mahamudra The Moonlight—Quintessence of Mind and Meditation, by Tashi Namgyal, Book – KPL Bookstore!
- Download a free 20-minute ‘Living Spirit’ Meditation with Ram Dass.
- Happy-Go-Yoga: Simple Poses to Relieve Pain, Reduce Stress, and Add Joy.
- Chemical Equilibria and Kinetics in Soils?
- Principles of Spread-Spectrum Communication Systems.
- Secure Semantic Service-Oriented Systems.
There he set up the Tibetan government-in-exile in Dharamsala, working to secure the welfare of the more than , Tibetan exiles and prevent the destruction of Tibetan culture.